Posted by Plots project in wadki on March, 05, 2015
Pune, the second largest city of Maharashtra, is popular for its global lifestyle and its happening nightlife. Lately, this city has witnessed a rapid growth in the real estate sector and is still moving towards further development with increased construction of residential apartments, flats and commercial centers. If you are planning to purchase a property here, the biggest dilemma you might face would be regarding the choice of location. We bring you the top 5 places in Pune that are best suited for buying a property. They are…
1. Hadapsar: Once a small village, this place is now dotted with many renowned IT and BPO companies such as IBM, Tata Consultancy and other popular corporate giants. Also, there are several educational institutes located here. Certain parts of this place still feature open grasslands and beautiful scenery. So, if you choose to Buy a Residential Farmhouse in Hadapsar, it will be a wise decision.
2. Wakad: This township features excellent infrastructure, a full-fledged drainage system, continuous water supply, 24 hour electricity and is well connected with the rest of Pune via properly maintained roads. Real estate development in Wakad has caught a lot of attention and is a promising investment avenue.
3. Kharadi: This is yet another well designed township situated in the eastern corridor of Pune, within close proximity to the airport and many IT companies, 5 star hotels and commercial buildings. In addition to this, the place has excellent water supply, good transport facilities and well planned infrastructure.
4. Viman Nagar: This place is a complete package, offering affordable and luxurious lifestyle options to its residents. International Airport, Pune Railway Station and other transportation facilities are situated nearby. The two major IT Parks and Malls located in the area are also the highlights.
5. Wagholi: Being a small township, the growth of Wagholi has been commendable; many new residential and commercial projects are making their way in this area. Commuting in and out this township is not a problem as it offers well-established transportation facilities.
These 5 locations have the potential to become the most high-end places in Pune in the coming years. So look for Flats, Apartments, Shops and Farm House in Pune for Sale and make an investment that yields great returns in the future.
This entry was posted on March, 05, 2015 at 17 : 36 pm and is filed under Buying Property in Pune. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.
March, 13, 2015 at 17 : 27 pm
March, 16, 2015 at 17 : 24 pm
April, 24, 2015 at 18 : 25 pm